Effective Cost Strategies for Small and Medium Manufacturers
Cost Identification, Cost Reduction and Cost Control
July 30, 2014
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Everett Community College
2000 Tower St.
Everett, WA 98201
Camps Members (first person): No charge
Additional Company Attendees: $50
Click here to register.
Learn about Cost Creep, Cost Drivers, Value-Added Activities, how to align your KPI’s to your strategic goals, and the processes to make it work.
If you are an OEM and take your product to the market or are in the supply chain of larger companies, the price you can charge is set by market conditions. Let the experts show you how to understand and impact your cost structures.
- A Lean Approach to Activity Based Costing: Cost Identification, Cost Reduction and Cost Control
- Key Performance Indicators: Tailor your Dashboard to track “Mission Critical” Information
- Focusing on the Processes: What, Who, When, Where, Why, How Often and Accountability
Who Should Attend?
- Companies who have added or eliminated equipment or processes that have changed the cost structure of the organization
- Companies who have changed their physical building cost structure – relocated, made improvements or added capacity internally
- Companies who have introduced a new product line
- Companies who plan to implement a Lean Process and need to establish a baseline to measure improvements