June 4, 2015
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Washington Export Outreach Team brings to you: Export 101: Your Door to the World in collaboration with the City of Fife, Pierce County Economic Development, City of Tacoma and the Port of Tacoma.
Did you know 95 percent of potential customers live outside of the U.S.? It’s time to learn how to connect with them. Access local resources to help your small business expand globally at this full day seminar covering:
Developing an Export Plan and Determining Appropriate International Markets
• Small Business Development Center (Sharon Sappington)
Finding Qualified Buyers, Agents, Distributors (Panel)
• US Commercial Service (Diane Mooney)
• WA State Department of Commerce (Andew Crowder)
• WA State Department of Agriculture (Julie Johnson)
• Western United States Agricultural Trade Association
Shipping Your Products
• Expeditors International (Brian Kim/Ryan Hasson)
Pricing/Methods of Payment
• Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (Doug Kemper)
Financing Your Exports
• United States Department of Agriculture (Greg York)
• Small Business Administration (Sandra Edwards)
• Export Import Bank of the United States (John Brislin)
Pricing: $75 (covers manual and lunch)
Register at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/export-101-your-door-to-the-world-tickets-16438286357. Space is limited.