July 28-31, 2014
7:30 – 10:30 am each day
Fishermans Terminal – Seattle
$495 per person (includes all course materials)
Click here for early bird registration of $395 until JUNE 1, 2014
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, the people responsible for training, are the primary target of Job Instruction (JI) training. At the end of the training, they will be expected to:
- Train the workers using JI techniques
- Create and practice Job Instruction Breakdown Sheets
- Develop a matrix chart showing who will be trained in what and by when
- Keep the Job Instruction Breakdown Sheets on file and updated for use
Managers, the people responsible for the supervisors, are the secondary target of JI training. They must:
- Understand how Job Instruction training works
- Plan for the resources required to insure success
- Experience how Job Instruction Breakdown Sheets are developed
- Support their supervisors by acting as a sounding board for matrix chart development, drafting and practicing Job Instruction Breakdown Sheets.
Executives, the people responsible for the managers, must attend the first and last session of JI Training. Their participation sends the following message:
- Consistent training methods are vital to the success of this company
- Training is an expensive investment
- We expect immediate and appropriate returns
- We believe you can do it.