Sessions in 2012:
Walla Walla (wine industry specific)
Spokane (free trade countries)
Cost: $995 per company (includes one-day Jumpstart and three-day ExportTech program for up to 3 people, all meals and books)
Regularly priced $5000, the discount is thanks to subsidies that are made available in 2012 the CERB Export Grant program.
Information and registration: Contact Linda Adams – (425) 438-1146 x107
ExporTech: When You’re Serious About Building Export into your Strategic Plan
The ExporTech program is an export acceleration system for achieving profitable growth.
- Do you believe your product has international sales potential but don’t know how to get started?
- Have you received international inquiries, but haven’t fully capitalized on them to generate significant sales growth?
- Would you like to shift from a reactive to a proactive approach to expanding international sales?
ExporTech can drive international sales today. Companies that have gone through the ExporTech program report significant impacts to their bottom lines:
- The average participant increases sales by nearly $170,000.
- Many companies generate export sales within 3-6 months of completing the program, and some have negotiated sales before the program’s final session.
- The program saves the average company over 120 hours of labor time by navigating them through the international growth process.
How does ExporTech work?
The ExporTech system has several hallmarks.
- The process assists companies to develop a simple, actionable international growth plan – based on a series of carefully designed tools and templates.
- We connect participants with a wide range of seasoned international business experts who help them navigate the export process.
- The program involves a unique combination of group work, individual work, and personal coaching that allows companies to extract information that is critical to their export success.
- During group sessions, experts are selected based on the specific needs of the participants, to educate the entire group and provide one-on-one consultations.
- Planning exercises and peer discussions are employed to help executives apply knowledge to their own companies.
- In the final group session, each company’s plan will be reviewed and vetted by a panel of experienced international businesspeople, to help them avoid costly mistakes and see new opportunities.
- Each company is assigned an experienced coach to provide focused, one-on-one support in the development and execution of their plans.
- Each three-session program is limited to six to eight companies to ensure quality, personalized service and attention to each company.
What is required?
Companies participate in three one-day group sessions scheduled over a three-month period. In between each company works on the development and implementation of their international growth plan with the support of a coach.
SESSION 1: Export Strategy and Best Practices
The Big Picture
Successful Export Strategies
Individual Coaching on Markets, Logistics, Capacity, Resources
Between Sessions – Market Research, Target Market Selection, Strategy
SESSION 2: Mechanics of Exporting
Custom Agenda Based on Companies’ Needs
Rep & Distributor Partners
Between Sessions – Plan Development, Concrete Strategies to Go to Market
SESSION 3: Export Growth Plan Presentations
Panel Review of Company Plans with Expert Feedback and Coaching
Action Plan for Going to Market