Made In Washington
Washington’s manufacturing community plays an important role in the state’s economy. More than 7,000 manufacturers employ an estimated 250,000 workers and account for over 11 percent of the state’s total output.
To support our state’s manufacturers, Impact Washington is proud to head Made in Washington, a program which showcases the products made in the Evergreen State and highlights the contributions of the manufacturing community to the public!
By visiting our online directory of manufacturers, you can research the incredible products made in our state and support our businesses by purchasing Washington-made products.
Are you a manufacturer? Join the “Made in Washington” program for free!
If you manufacture products in our state, you can join the Made in Washington at no cost! As a Made in Washington participant, you will receive:
- A free company profile page on our website where you can showcase your products
- The Made in Washington logo to exhibit on your website
- An official Made in Washington certificate to display at your facility
- Access to Impact Washington’s Facebook and Twitter pages where you can ask questions on how to become more competitive and profitable
- The opportunity to become a Featured Manufacturer of the Week on our website and social media sites
- A free subscription to Seattle Business Magazine, Washington’s Premier Business Magazine
To join the program all you have to do is fill out this form:
For more information or any questions about Made in Washington, please contact Jessica Ingle at (425) 438-1146 x109 or email@example.com.