CAMPS North Round Table: Capital Alternatives for Growth or Liquidity
SPEAKER: Tom Cleveland, Co-founder and Managing Partner – Access Business Finance
Sponsored by Columbia Bank
August 14, 2014
7:00 – 9:00 am
Everett Community College, Jackson Conference Center
2000 Tower St, Everett, WA
Does your manufacturing business need access to capital that a traditional bank cannot provide?
Is raising equity-sourced capital either unattractive or cost prohibitive?
For many manufacturers, Accounts-Receivable Factoring and Asset-Based Lending may have negative connotations. However, both have the potential to be high-value tools for accessing capital needed for either growth or liquidity. Join CAMPS for a lively, engaging, and practical roundtable presentation that will include the following:
- Update on the General Conditions of Commercial Lending
- Why Traditional Banks are Limited in How they Can Help Manufacturers
- The Basics of Alternative Financing from Non-Regulated Institutions
- Understanding the True Costs of Alternative Financing
- How Alternative Financing Can Be Used as a Growth Tool
- Numerous Manufacturing-related Lending Examples
About the Presenter
Tom Cleveland, co-founder and managing partner of Access Business Finance, has more than 40 years of financial institution experience. Known for his witty and humorous style, Mr. Cleveland is a frequent global speaker on banking and finance industry topics. He began his career in 1971 with Bank of America. He accomplished the successful turnaround of Gibraltar Savings of Washington as President and CEO. He was also the founder, Chairman and CEO of Enterprise Bank – which was subsequently sold to Washington Mutual. Enterprise Bank specialized in lending to businesses and professionals.