ExporTech Export Consulting: When You’re Ready to GO GLOBAL
Ready to go global? Contact Linda Adams today at (425) 438-1146 x107
ExporTech: Creating Your Strategic Plan
The ExporTech program is an export strategy development system for finding profitable international sales. ExporTech teaches you how to look at the world and answer the following questions:
- Where are the best places in the world to sell my product/service?
- What are all the resources I will need to implement a successful export strategy?
- Once I create my plan, when do I start creating profitable sales?
•Do you believe your products have international sales potential but don’t know how to get started?
•Have you received international inquiries, but haven’t fully capitalized on them?
ExporTech can drive international sales today. Companies across all industries that have gone through the ExporTech program report significant impacts to their bottom lines:
•The average participant increases sales by nearly $170,000.
•Many companies generate export sales within 3-6 months of completing the program, and some have negotiated sales before the program’s final session. •The program saves the average company over 120 hours of labor time by navigating them through the international growth process.
How does ExporTech work?
The ExporTech system has several hallmarks.
1.The process assists companies to develop a simple, actionable international growth plan - based on a series of carefully designed tools and templates.
2.We connect participants with a wide range of seasoned international business experts who help them navigate the export process.
3.The program involves a unique combination of group work, individual work, and personal coaching that allows companies to extract information that is critical to their export success.
- During group sessions, experts are selected based on the specific needs of the participants, to educate the entire group and provide one-on-one consultations.
- In the final group session, each company’s plan will be reviewed and vetted by a panel of experienced international businesspeople, to help them avoid costly mistakes and see new opportunities.
- Each company is assigned an experienced coach to provide focused, one-on-one support in the development and execution of their plans.
- Each three-session program is limited to six to eight companies to ensure quality, personalized service and attention to each company.
What is required?
Companies participate in three one-day group sessions scheduled over a three-month period. In between, each company works on the development and implementation of their international growth plan with the support of a coach.
SESSION 1: Export Strategy and Best Practices
The Big Picture
Successful Export Strategies
Best Practices Plan Template
Individual Coaching on Markets, Logistics, Capacity, Resources
Between Sessions – Market Research, Target Market Selection, Strategy
SESSION 2: Mechanics of Exporting
Custom Agenda Based on Companies’ Needs
Financing Rep & Distributor Partners Export Controls Legal Issues Intellectual Property Culture
Between Sessions – Plan Development, Concrete Strategies to Go to Market
SESSION 3: Export Growth Plan Presentations
Panel Review of Company Plans with Expert Feedback and Coaching
Action Plan for Going to Market