Washington’s Export Voucher Program Can Reimburse Qualified Companies Up to $5,000
Washington state’s export voucher program can offer qualified companies up to $5,000 for international market expansion activities.
Export vouchers can provide reimbursement for qualifying export expenses, including attendance at international trade shows, like the following.
- Arab Health 2019 | Jan. 28–31 | Dubai, UAE
- Medical Japan | Feb. 20–22 | Osaka, Japan
- International Dental Show (IDS) | March 12-16 | Cologne, Germany
- Tradewinds Indo-Pacific Forum and Mission 2019 | May 6-13 | New Delhi, India
- China International Medical Equipment Fair 2019 | May 14-17 | Shanghai, China
- e-Health 2019 Conference and Tradeshow | May 26-29 | Toronto, Canada
- MEDICA 2019 | Nov. 18-21 | Düsseldorf, Germany