Michael Schneider, Account Executive – Eastern and Central Washington
Michael has 30+ years manufacturing experience, including senior management in the metals industry and high tech. His background includes: executive management, acquisition analysis, business and strategic planning, marketing/sales strategy and lean. Washington Employers – Served on Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Steel Service Center Institute – Past President of the Washington Chapter. Spokane Chamber of Commerce – Trustee and Past Member of Executive Committee.
- B.S. in Marketing, San Jose State University
- As the senior executive, led “lean transformation” for three companies.
- Managed the acquisition and operational integration of several companies
- Developed marketing capability that included corporate branding materials, web site and trade show strategies.
Degree and Professional Affiliations
- B.S. in Marketing from San Jose State University
- Washington Employers – Served on Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Steel Service Center Institute – Past President of the Washington Chapter
- Spokane Chamber of Commerce – Trustee and Past Member of Executive Committee
Success Stories by Michael
Company Profile Yakima Chief-Hopunion is a global hop supplier producing whole leaf hops, hop pellets, and hop extract products. Based in eastern Washington, Yakima Chief Hopunion is a 100% grower-owned […]
Company Profile Founded by Harold Spinner in 1916, HR Spinner is a produce packaging distributor serving perishable produce suppliers which began in the Yakima Valley selling to the tree fruit […]
Company Profile Located in Liberty Lake, WA, Accra-Fab provides top quality custom metal fabrication and manufacturing for companies throughout the world. With its extensive equipment, innovative design and precision manufacturing […]