Account Executive – Pierce County/Peninsula
The Impact Washington team of professionals is focused on creating sustainable and measurable impact for Washington manufacturers. We build long-term relationships with clients and provide strategic and tactical support that helps them build the Next Generation Manufacturing (NGM) competencies required for the long-term success of healthy and growing manufacturers.
We offer competitive wages, excellent paid benefits and a flexible work schedule.
The Project Manager/Account Executive is responsible for the delivery of new business and the management of client relationships and services consistent with Impact Washington’s mission and with reaching the organization’s sustainable revenue goals through strategic relationships. Our focus with Washington manufacturers connects them with Impact Washington’s professional services across all geographies, service lines, and product offerings.
This geographic territory will be Pierce County/Peninsula.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager/Account Executive actively seeks out new clients and maintains sustained relationships with established clients, engaging them with the Impact Washington array of services in a manner and pace consistent with achieving or exceeding revenue goals.
- Establish and maintain C-level executive relationships within all manufacturing sectors.
- Employ consultative sales methods that help manufacturers reach their goals and solve problems by bringing an array of resources to them in a fee for service model.
- Make and maintain connections within the Impact Washington’s community of economic development organizations, clients, trade associations, and strategic partners.
- Ensure the effective delivery of high quality services to client manufacturers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, marketing/sales or equivalent will be considered.
Experience: Ten years of experience in the manufacturing industry. Ten years of experience in consultative C-suite relationships preferred; Experience in Aerospace or Fabricated Metal Products preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A demonstrated understanding of manufacturing
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for Impact Washington’s products and services
- Ability to contribute to an Impact Washington team-oriented approach focused on client needs and results
- Demonstrated clear competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications and the effective use of the internet for research and communication
- Strong understanding of account/contact/opportunity management processes preferred with salesforce.com platform
- Capable of assisting manufacturers to achieve Continuous Improvement such as:
- Lean Leadership Workshop
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing
- 5S Training/Workplace Organization
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Lean Implementation (Kaizen)
- Significant travel required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
*Benefits: Competitive salary plus commission, paid medical/dental/vision benefits for employee and up to three dependents, excellent vacation and sick benefits, 403(b), to name a few.
Please send your cover letter, resume and completed job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org