Cost is $375 per individual.
This course is designed to be more comprehensive than the OSHA 10 course.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is specifically intended for safety managers, supervisors, and anyone who oversees safety programs. The topics are more diverse and include information on how to successfully manage a safety program in your facility.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to :
- Understand the basic elements and requirements and standards in 29 CFR 1910.
- Develop and train on policies and procedures involved in identifying, avoiding, controlling, and preventing common workplace hazards.
- Understand both the employer and employees’ responsibilities for each standard.
Topics covered include:
- Intro to OSHA
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- Materials Handling
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- EAP (Emergency Action Plans)
- FPP (Fire Prevention Plans)
- Machine Guarding
- Intro to Electrical
- Managing Health and Safety Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Intro to Ammonia hazards
- Hazard Recognition
- Lockout Tagout
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Hearing Conversation Programs
- Heat and Cold Stress
- Fall Protection