This event is free to attend in thanks to funding through Impact Washington's Washington State Department of Commerece Grant.
Impact Washington has been hosting a pilot program to help businesses in the Pacific Northwest to comply with Department of Defense supplier cybersecurity requirements, such as the emerging Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). In this this event will share lessons learned and address your questions on how to effectively and efficiently comply and protect your business.
This program is for small to mid-size businesses that are familiar with CMMC and are targeting CMMC level 3 compliance. Specific topics include;
- What is the time, cost, and other resources to gain compliance?
- Where do I start?
- What were the roadblocks along the way?
- Case study – walk through the process with an example company
- Best practices in using your staff and outsource resources
- ….And lots of time for questions with cybersecurity specialists
Just learning about CMMC or in a less technical field - we are also hosting COMPLYING WITH DOD CYBERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS – WHERE TO START on May 18.
Thanks to our partners on this event and our CMMC Statewide Program: PNDC, PTAC and the Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP).