This event is free to attend in thanks to funding through Impact Washington's Washington State Department of Commerece Grant.
Impact Washington has been hosting a pilot program to help businesses in the Pacific Northwest to comply with Department of Defense supplier cybersecurity requirements, such as the emerging Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). In this this event will share lessons learned and address your questions on how to effectively and efficiently comply and protect your business.
This program is designed for small companies that are just starting their cybersecurity journey.
- What is Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and when do I need to be compliant. Focus on CMMC levels 1 & 2
- What is the time, cost, and resources needed to gain compliance?
- Case study – walk through the process with an example company
- Where to start?
- What is the process?
- Where can I get help without breaking the bank?
- .....and lots of time for questions with our small business cybersecurity specialists
Already familiar with CMMC, yet still information and resources to comply? We are also hosting COMPLYING WITH DOD CYBERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS – WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED on May 5th.
Thanks to our partners on this event and our CMMC Statewide Program: PNDC, PTAC and the Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP).