June, 2019 Tuesday
Brunch and Learn: Business Transition Planning
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt - Vancouver Center Community Room (Main Floor)
Vancouver, Washington 98660, 700 Washington St
Impact Washington and Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt law firm are partnering to offer an intimate roundtable discussion for leaders in the manufacturing industry to address the challenges and opportunities involved in business transition planning.
Join us for brunch and learn about what you and your peers need to consider when preparing to transition your business to the next leader:
- Will you stay involved or completely turn over responsibility to the successor, and how can you ensure a financially beneficial exit while also protecting the legacy of what you have built?
- Who else should be involved in the process?
- What is your timeline?
- Networking breakfast: 8:00am – 8:30am
- Panel and interactive discussion: 8:30am – 10:00am
- Location: Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt – Vancouver Center Community Room (Main Floor)700 Washington St. Vancouver, WA 98660
- $15.00 fee (includes breakfast)
- Claim your seat – this event is limited to 20 people
Moderator: Will Kitchen, Southeast Region, Account Executive, Impact Washington
- Matt Bisturis, Attorney, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Patrick Corcorran – Senior Vice President – Rainier Group
- Rachel McCracken – Relationship Manager, CFA, MBA – Coldstream Wealth Management
Matt Bisturis helps companies and their owners navigate the legal challenges that come with establishing, growing, operating and eventually transitioning their businesses, with a particular emphasis on both large and small companies in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
Whether it is helping companies sell to a third party, implement a private equity investment, transition ownership to key employees, or handle a complex buy-sell agreement between owners of a family business, Matt uses his transactional experience and solution-oriented approach to help companies and their owners develop and implement successful business transition plans and to protect the valuable assets in their business. Matt holds a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) designation through the Exit Planning Institute.
Rachel McCracken brings over 15 years of experience in private wealth management and management consulting to serve her clients. She also supports business development efforts alongside the firm’s existing consultants, and has served as a key member of the Investment Policy Committee. Rachel has worked in the role of investment professional for a diverse group of clients ranging from entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 CEOs, and family estates. Prior to joining Coldstream, Rachel held roles at wealth management and consulting firms in New York and Seattle.
Patrick Corcorran specializes in helping owners and founders of privately held companies position and ultimately transition the ownership of their company. Patrick has advised shareholders nationwide in a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, food & beverage, technology and business services.
Prior to joining Rainier; Patrick led a group within Morgan Stanley catering exclusively to middle market companies. His primary focus was facilitating sell-side transactions, and helping owners with pre-liquidity planning, deal execution, and post-deal wealth management. While at Morgan Stanley, Patrick was named to the firms Pace Setter’s Club, a global recognition for advisors who demonstrate the highest professional standards and first class client service.