September, 2016 Wednesday
Exporting, Technology, Security, Defense
Tri-Cities Defense Export Seminar
Richland, WA, 902 Battelle Blvd. Richland, WA 99352
Defense and security businesses will learn how to increase sales opportunities and navigate exporting regulations. Companies or staff that is new or newer to export regulations will enjoy an overview of compliance strategies and practical advice on making exporting work for your business.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about EAR and ITAR regulations
- Ask questions of leading experts
- Learn what defense related products must be protected from access by non-U.S. Citizens (even if you don’t export)
- What technology controls should you have in place
- Hear advice on export logistics
- Receive a certificate of attendance as proof of on-going education for compliance certification/policy
- Bonus: Tour of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).One of just 20 National Labs in the nation – this is a unique opportunity to see PNNL’s work advancing the frontiers of science and engineering
Be prepared to take advantage of opportunities to grow beyond our borders while avoiding inadvertent penalties.