Extensive executive management experience in the Forest Products Industry in North America and International locations including Manufacturing, Marketing/Sales, Financial and Sourcing
Global Lumber, Owner – 2009 – Present
- Imports exotic African lumber, decking, rotary and sliced veneer and flooring for North American market.
Paneltech International, VP Paperstone Division – 2006 – 2009
- Managed the manufacturing and marketing of Paperstone, an eco-friendly solid surface and shelving material made from recycled paper and ‘green-resin’ system.
Evergreen Hardwoods, Inc., VP Purchasing and Logistics – 2004 – 2006
- Directed the company wide purchasing and importation of all wood product materials from China, West Africa, Brazil, Chile, Eastern Europe and Indonesia.
Simpson Timber Company, General Manager Plywood Division – 1974 – 2003
- Worked for Simpson Timber in several manufacturing, marketing/sales and financial positions before becoming the General Manager of the Panel Products Business Unit in 1990. The division had revenues of $100 million and employed over 300 people.
- Served 2 years as the United Way Chairman – Mason County
- Served 3 years on the Mason County Economic Development Council
- Past Committee Member of TAMARC
Served 3 years on Mark E Read Scholarship Board in Mason County