Carol Blayden, Marketing & Communications Manager
Carol is a highly analytical and creative marketing executive with 20 years of diversified experience in identifying strategic market opportunities and executing unbeatable integrated marketing plans for B2C and B2B brands. She’s led the development of critical consumer insight and innovative marketing programs for manufacturing companies in the Outdoor, Coffee and Pet Industries. Her solid market research background is a springboard to how she’s helped companies reposition themselves, evaluate customer segments and enhance go-to-market strategies. She knows how to help companies evaluate and allocate resources to the programs that help a business thrive and grow. Prior to leading in-house marketing teams, she helped PNW companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks Coffee Company, Nike, Inc. Holland America Line, Alaska Airlines, Weyerhaeuser, Tree Top, and many more yield the insights they needed to make smart investments, develop their products and launch successful communication and marketing campaigns.
- Statistics Courses, Department of Statistics, University of Washington
- BBA, School of Business – Specialized in Marketing, Pacific Lutheran University
- AMA Advanced School of Marketing Research
- Washington Colon Cancer Stars 2011 – present
- Puget Sound Research Forum 1999-2000