Executive for planning, launch and management of new product business units with experience in development and management of analytic infrastructure resources for manufacturing, services, and health care organizations.
Research Scientist – 2009 – present
- Development of engineering methods for design and analysis of healthcare delivery systems.
- Improving the performance of complex manufacturing supply networks.
- Teaching and advising industrial and systems engineering graduate students and practicing professionals.
Terex Corporation, Aerial Work Platform Division – 1998 – 2009
- Director of Marketing Services, responsible for market research, sales and operations planning and global product pricing coordination.
- Director of Supply Chain Planning and Analysis, led development of resources to plan and coordinate a globally distributed network of production facilities and suppliers.
University of Washington, Department of Industrial Engineering – 1993-1998
- Tenure track professor teaching and conducting industry-focused manufacturing systems research
National Research Council, National Academy of Engineering 1991-1993
- Senior Program Officer and Postdoctoral Fellow leading studies concerned with federal technology and manufacturing policy
InfoSystems Design and Integrated Production Systems – 1977-1991
- Co-founder and executive responsible for launch and growth of two software businesses that developed products for manufacturing, healthcare and commodity trading firms.