Krassimir Totev, Account Executive – South King County
Krassimir has 20+ years’ experience in Engineering, Production and Project Management. He is a Lean Practitioner, certified Six Sigma Black Belt, ISO-9001 registration, product development and plant layout. He has been with Impact Washington for 19 years and is Impact Washington’s senior AE.
His professional experience is diverse, covering areas such as beneficial re-use of recyclable materials, wood products manufacturing and wood waste processing, alternative non-wood paper fiber sources, wastewater and biosolids treatment, food processing, specialty chemicals, fertilizers, and ceramics.
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and “European Engineer” (corresponds to PE in USA).
- Managed Lean, ISO and Market Development projects.
- Conducted Lean Training and provided consulting services for Lean Implementation Workshops (Kaizens).
- Managed and compiled “Manual for Best Practices in Wood Waste Recycling.”
- Computerized production scheduling and inventory reporting. Invested in a $700,000 pharmaceutical grade processing equipment. Proposed capital investments resulting in efficiency improvement and savings of $200,000 per year. Wrote and implemented quality assurance procedures. Participated in vendor and customer audits. Wrote and implemented quality assurance procedures resulting in a successful ISO-9001 registration.
- Participated in the final construction phase of the new processing plant in Seattle. Updated P & I diagrams. Wrote detailed process description and operational procedures/instructions. Prepared all permit applications for plant operations. Hired and trained operators. Worked out budget proposal and spare parts inventory.
- Developed new products – flocculents for wastewater treatment, micronutrient fertilizers, binders for animal/fish feed and soil improvement, plants chemical extracts. Designed and selected process equipment for production of agricultural suspensions and agglomeration of binders. Selected liquid/solid separation equipment resulting in savings of $100,000 pr. year and 15% lower production costs. Prepared permit application for renewed 10 years operations for processing plant including environmental improvements – 90% reduction of water and air pollution.
Success Stories by Krassimir
Company Profile Hydra Pro manufactures AP12C monogrammed marine and offshore cranes for the oil and gas industry, ship cranes, hose handling cranes, subsea cranes, and dock cranes. The company employs […]
Company Profile Strasser Woodenworks manufactures bathroom cabinets and accessories. The company is located in Woodinville, Washington and has 48 employees. Situation Strasser needed to make some productivity improvements and reached […]
Company Profile Cascade Gasket and Manufacturing Co, Inc. is located in Kent, WA with 75 employees. For 145 years, the company has produced non-metallic seal, gasket and clamp block parts […]