As Principal of D. Mervyn & Associates, LLC, Debra Mervyn works with executives and managers to improve individual and team performance. She enjoys bringing knowledge and understanding to organizations to facilitate revenue growth, increase profits, and improve communication.
Debra has a proven track record of rapid, effective project delivery. Her process assessments and improvement projects reduce costs, increase market share, and enable her clients to meet rigorous quality standards, and enter and compete effectively in new markets. Debra brings over 25 years of results-oriented experience in operations, quality, process engineering, project management, and regulatory strategies.
Willamette University – BS, Biology,
Columbia University – MS Metallurgical Engineering
Portland State University – Post- graduate studies
Internships – Ford Motor Company, Westinghouse
- Infrastructure support services Process engineering and lean Process assessment and cost
accounting Project management
- Quality (AS9100, ISO 9001 & 13485)
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management (process and product)
- Tactical strategic planning
- Communication Environmental
- Lean Office and Manufacturing Project Management
- Quality Systems Statistical Process Control