As advisor and partner, Debra works closely with leadership and team members. Her goal is to guide clients toward solutions that support and advance business strategies, improve overall operations, support business goals and objectives and bring about transformational change. Her approach is based on a combination of process engineering and business management best practices.
Debra’s practice focuses on new product and process introduction, process engineering, project management, risk management, management systems implementation and regulatory compliance. Debra expertise includes development and implementation of quality systems (AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO50001) and the associated regulatory requirements.
Debra brings over 30 years of results-oriented experience in operations, design and process engineering, manufacturing and service and quality. She has a proven track record of rapid, effective project delivery assisting clients to:
- Increase in market share by 20-50%
- Reduce costs and improve profitability 10-30%
- Improve on time delivery and quality 10-80%
- Improve teamwork and communication
- Positive, meaningful, sustainable cultural change
Debra has a M.S. in Metallurgical Engineering from Columbia University, New York, New York and a B.S. in Biology from Willamette University, Salem, Oregon.
- Assessment and Forensics
- Planning and Project Management
- Process Engineering and Production
- Product Design Engineering and Development
- Quality and Risk Management