Marketing Specialist – Bothell, WA
Serving as a key member of Impact Washington team, the Marketing Specialist has overall accountability for management of the organization’s website and content development, social media presence, data maintenance, campaign implementation, and organization of all Impact Washington events. In this capacity, s/he plans and implements Impact Washington marketing programs and events targeted toward the manufacturing business community within the State of Washington.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing or journalism professional capable of ensuring that Impact Washington marketing, social media, and event planning are leading to Impact Washington organizational success. S/he will be a results-oriented self-starter who will have a collaborative management style, excellent written and oral communication skills, and outstanding organizational, project management and relationship-building skills. S/he will have a passion for developing and writing effective content and communications and a strong interest in growing and expanding on their marketing skill set. In addition, this highly energetic individual will require little daily direction and have a demonstrated passion for Impact Washington mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Impact Washington Website and Content Development:
- Manages and maintains Impact Washington website including all web content, print graphics, videos, blog, and calendar.
- Coordinates and leads digital agency efforts to ensure Impact Washington’s goals are achieved.
- Curate relevant content and publish it via digital channels.
- Analyzes and utilizes SEO data to increase the relevancy of the Impact Washington website.
- Manages, updates, communicates, and implements the strategic marketing plan.
- Manages marketing campaign execution including data integrity, content development, customer relationship management, campaign analysis and reporting.
- Understands Impact Washington brand and related imagery, and ensures that imagery is consistently applied to all Impact Washington marketing communications and training documents.
- Works to develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and cultivate leads and sales.
- Compiles and analyzes market research data to focus on matching the needs of target market with Impact Washington products and services.
- Creates and implements Impact Washington social media strategy. Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Manages relationship with 3rd party marketing, public relations, and related providers as needed.
- Assembles data for internal, state, and federal reporting.
- Creates, markets, and manages business forums designed to attract new business opportunities.
- Manages and coordinates all Impact Washington events including manufacturing roundtables, summits, economic development partner events, and Impact Washington trainings.
- Event analysis and reporting
- Four-year College or university degree in communications, marketing or related field; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success at creating effective marketing materials, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and high degree of organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in social media and web development, marketing campaign execution and event planning and onsite management
- Excellent team player with a highly collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Technologically savvy in terms of maintaining, updating and creating website content; Salesforce.com contact data; and social media sites. Proficient at personal computer use, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables at once.
- Must use personal vehicle for field work. Valid U.S. driver’s license is required.
Please send your resume, cover letter and completed Impact-Washington-Employment-Application to email@example.com