CMMC Readiness - An Introductory for Senior Management - Self-Paced Online Course
For Senior Management
About this course
This course provides a general overview of the DFARS standards and NIST 800-171 and how they relate to emerging CMMC compliance requirements. Participants will go through the origins of CMMC, its essential core components, and what the DoD will expect. This path will also illustrate that in addition to technical requirements, much of CMMC compliance is non-technical and involves the implementation of cybersecurity best practices. The course will enable you to think critically about the importance of cybersecurity, recognize its place in your company’s risk management strategy, and visualize a path to achieve compliance.
What you will learn
- Compare the DFARS standards, NIST 800-171, and the CMMC domain requirements.
- Interpret barriers and challenges of cybersecurity compliance.
- Communicate the steps and resources required in the CMMC readiness process.
- Connect sources of support to achieve DFARS and CMMC compliance.
- Determine a path for DFARS and CMMC audit readiness.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Procurement Specialists, and Senior managers with legal, financial, and compliance responsibilities.
20 minutes (self-paced)
Training Completion Document
Upon course completion